Experience the Ultimate in Perth Waxing
Waxing isnt just putting on wax and ripping it off...
Skindeep prides itself on the fact that we have focused, tried and tested our waxing systems and protocols down to the last detail to make sure we do all our waxing to the same standard, speed and as painfree as possible with our unique style and attention to little details..
We use the latest hygienic methods in accordance with WA Health Dept regulations with Disposable roll on waxing for Legs, Backs and other large areas, and Disposable Hot Azurlene Wax for sensitive areas such as Bikini Lines, Under Arms and Back of the Neck etc… We use a specific soft disposable Hot Apricot Wax specifically for facial hair for your extra comfort.
We follow a different pattern of how to remove the strips as we have proven that it is far less painful, is alot quicker and with significantly longer lasting results than tradiitonal waxing methods. Also Pre Wax solutions are applied to all body areas to be waxed, followed by powder to lift the hairs and help reduce irritation to the skin. Following your waxing we apply a hydrating soothing cream.
Add on our "Skindeep Waxing Buff n Polish" Only $5 extra on any Leg wax. Includes a pre wax exfoliation, hot towel rub afterwards and concludes with an application of soothing hydrating cream. Perfect for anyone who suffers ingrown hairs or very dry skin.
Not all Waxing is alike. Experience why Skindeep is still known as Perths Best Waxing salons and our unique points of difference.
- Central Park, Perth City Waxing Prices
- Como Waxing Prices
- Floreat Waxing Prices
- Mullaloo Waxing Prices
Tips for a smooth waxing experience?
- Ladies if you are sensitive to waxing we advise you to avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- Trim your hair down to 2cm before you have any bikini waxing. This is very important as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable. Gents are also advised this if having chests or backs waxed.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 3-5 weeks between waxes
- If you are going on holidays we recommend to have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
- Avoid sunbeds (or any heat treatments ie sauna's) for 24hrs before & 48hrs after waxing.
- Do not use moisturiser prior to your treatment as the wax will not sit on your skin properly.
Aftercare tips - Avoid all for 24 hours
- We recommend to apply tea-tree lotion to all waxed areas for 3 days
- Exposure to heat treatments for 24-48hrs (ie Sauna/ Steam)
- Exercise/swimming/excessive perspiration
- No perfumed products on the area
- Tight clothing
- Friction/Direct Contact
- Cosmetic Physician
- Skindeep IPL Hair Removal
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Brazilian Waxing
- Omnilux Light Therapy
- Sun Fx Spray Tanning
- Eye Enhancements
- Hydrotherapy Jet Spa
- Infra Red Detox Booth
- Visia Skin Analysis
- Professional Peels
- Day-Spa Packages
- Couples Room
- Manis and Pedis
- Energy/Sleep Pod
- Bridal and Spa Parties
- Mineral Make-Overs